To keep orientation simple during your visit, here you find ground plans to download.
ISH Fairground 2019
- Exhibition grounds ISH 2019 (pdf, 732 KB)
ISH sets course for the future
From 2019, the new Hall 12 will increase the overall area and related themes will be brought closer together: The ISH Energy section is located in the western section of the fairground:
- Halls 11 + 12: Heating industry (Efficient heat production, heat transfer)
- Halls 9.0 + 9.1: highly efficient pumps and other components for central-heating (expansion vessels, fittings, connectors and stations)
- Hall 9.2: individual fireplaces
- Hall 8: Refrigeration, air-conditioning and ventilation technology
- Halls 10.2 + 10.3: House and building automation, energy management, measurement and control technology and testing equipment
In addition to the construction of the new Hall 12, Hall 6 will be modernised and not be available for ISH 2019. The ISH Water section is to be found in the eastern side of the fairground:
- Halls 1, 3, 4.1, Festhalle and Forum: The Bathroom Experience
- Halls 5.0 + 5.1: World of Installation Technology
- Hall 4.2: Tools and fastening and fixing material
- Hall 1.2:„International Sourcing“
“Where can I find a specific exhibitor? Which exhibitors have got the most wanted products in stock? Which lectures and special events are on, here on the exhibition grounds?” Lots and lots of questions which are answered at our numerous informationpoints. Using our visitor information system which is updated permanently, our friendly hostesses and hosts are at your service. Even lost and found objects are entered promptly. In case you lost sight of fellow travelled persons, just leave a message under the topic “Meetingpoint”.